Cooking eggs sous-vide gives you complete control over temperature and texture. You’ll get a perfect golden yolk and soft whites every time. Complement any number of dishes or make it the star of your meal, eggs are incredibly versatile.With Mellow and our in-app chef you’ll have delicious suggestions just a click away. Schedule your eggs to be ready first thing in the morning, just in time for brunch, or done by dinnertime.
- Buy fresh eggs with a long expiration date; fresher eggs means your egg whites will be nice and firm. When possible, buying organic AA grade eggs will always yield best results.
- Place the whole egg (in-shell) inside Mellow’s reservoir, no bag needed.
- In the Mellow App, select the size of your egg, how you’d like your egg cooked and schedule when you want it done. Hard boiled eggs coming soon! In the meantime, feel free to use manual mode to cook hard boiled eggs.
- When finished cooking, crack your eggs to serve immediately.
Soft poached eggs results based on your App preference
1. Runny Yolk
2. Smooth Yolk
3. Creamy Yolk
4. Velvety Yolk
How to serve
1. Crack the egg
2. Apply a small amount of pressure
3. Gently pull away from both sides of the shell
4. Crack your cooked egg directly onto your plate or working surface
Want to get fancy?
1. Use any container or pot and fill it with a small amount of warm water which should be slightly cooler than Mellow's water bath. Crack your egg open gently into the water.
2. You’ll see that the runny bits of white will separate from the rest
3. Gently take it out and enjoy.