We're sorry you are having issues signing into your account. We've included some tips below that will hopefully get you logged in immediately!
- It’s my first time logging in
- I've previously logged in
It’s my first time logging in
You can use Facebook or Email to log into your Mellow account.
Using Facebook Login
- Tap on Sign up with Facebook
- You’ll be taken to a Facebook authorization page where you will need to Log in with the Facebook App
- Facebook will ask for permission, then tap Continue
- If you do not give Mellow access to use Facebook login or you change the permission settings, you’ll receive an error and you will not be able to login. Don’t worry if you did this by mistake, just log in again using Facebook and tap Continue when prompted by Facebook.
Using Email Login
- Tap on Sign up with Email.
- Enter your name, email address and create a password, then tap Sign Up.
- You’ll be sent an email to verify your email account.
- If you do not verify your email, you will not be able to sign up using your email address.
- If you didn't receive a verification email, please check your spam folder.
I've previously logged in
If you’ve already created an account, tap on Already Registered? Login and select Login with Facebook or enter your email login credentials.
- Invalid login error: If you receive an Invalid Login Error, tap on Forgot Password and we’ll send you a password reset email.
- Email doesn’t match our records error: If you enter an email that we do not have on file, you’ll receive an error notification that the email address doesn’t match any of our records. Please try using a different email, or there is a chance that you initially used Facebook to log into your account.